Sunday Chit Chat #01

Sunday, August 27, 2017

Well babes, it's officially Sunday, the start of a new week.  Last week was also my last week of summer, how sad.  Did you have a wonderful week? I sure hope you did, because I was very fired this past week!  I began school, and even though I've dreaded it, my schedule doesn't seem as bad as the year prior.

I'm so excited to share my week joys with you!  Knowing my summer was ending was an eye opener, and I really was savoring every moment of summer I had left.  Last weekend I really took advantage of my last summer days with my family, including one particularly unique trip.  Here's some of my favorites to share with you today, and have an amazing week. 




01. Book Shopping
I finished The Girl on The Train within two days the other week, and it was one of my most addicting books I've ever read.  I did watch the film, and it was extremely disappointing compared to the book.  So definitely read the book instead of watching the dreadful movie.  Anyway, I went to Barnes & Noble as a result of having nothing else to read. I bought City of Bones, A Darker Shade of Magic, and Ready Player One. All books I'm so excited to read!




02. Finishing Stranger Things
I know, I'm a little late to the party.  I actually watched the first episode months ago and loved it, but I only got Netflix the other week!  I finally got around to finishing the entire series, and I am now so thrilled for season 2!



03. Amish Country
My family wanted to go to Amish Country to get my good food, and so we adventured out.  My gosh, what a change for this city girl!  It was extremely interesting, to say the least.  Seeing a different way of life was educational, and it was such a funny trip, especially since we got lost in the middle of nowhere!

We also stopped by at the Lake beforehand, which I always love doing.






04. Going Back to School
This wasn't a favorite, but it was nice to see my friends again.  It's good to start new beginnings, so therefore in a way it's good to go back to sure. I sure do miss sleeping in, though!



05. New Choker
My favorite choker brand of all time, Gagged Choker's, released a brand new collection the other week.  Gagged Choker's are created my Broadway's princess Jasmine, Courtney Reed, along with some Dresser's I know and love!  They hand make every single choker, and they all are so unique and gorgeous!  I bought the new Aladdin themed one, "Street Rat", and boy oh boy I'm madly in love with it.





No comments:

Post a Comment