My Favorite Free Apps to Use as a Blogger

Wednesday, August 23, 2017



Blogging definitely requires way more than just writing up a simple post.  Whether it's from editing, planning, or even checking your stats, you're probably going to want a way to do so on the go.  For me, there's some "go to" apps I love to use as a Blogger, and I'm pleased to share them with you today!  All of the apps that I am listing below are free, and my favorites that make it just a tiny bit easier and more organized while blogging.  So here are my favorites and top picks, I recommend you try to use these if you are a Blogger!

Buffer
Buffer is an amazing app that many bloggers I know use.  It is used to schedule tweets at certain times of day, mainly to promote your blog.  You can schedule these tweets to post links to all sorts of different blog posts you've written, that way you don't have to manually do it yourself.  A great way to boost traffic!

Preview
Preview is another great planning app that I use, only instead of Twitter, it's used for Instagram.  It's setup is exactly the same as Instagram, that way you can test a certain theme to see if it works with the rest of your photos or not.

Bloglovin

There's always a conflict with who loves Bloglovin and who doesn't, I personally love the app.  It's a great way to follow your favorite bloggers and see all their new posts on the go.  The app actually did have some controversy over traffic for bloggers in the past, but I still enjoy to use it anyways. You can also connect your blog to your account and your posts with go directly to it after you post something new.  You can also follow my Bloglovin to keep up with my latest Blogpost's here!

Wordpress
I recently switched from Wordpress to Blogger for various reasons, but before I did, I used the Wordpress app a lot.  I'm rarely at home much, so it was very easy to write up a post on my phone and save it in my drafts through the app.  It is also a great way to check your stats if you have a blog through Wordpress!

Twitter
Twitter in my opinion is the best app you can use as a Blogger.  You can be yourself, engage with other Blogger's, and boost your traffic.  It is such a fun app and community to be a part of, and there's all types of solutions to getting more traffic for your Blog.  My personal favorite way to engage is taking part in various Blogger Chat's, and I've even hosted a few myself.  If you would like me to do a more detailed post on how I get my Blog across various platforms, comment below!  You can also follow me on Twitter here.





No comments:

Post a Comment