My Recent Colourpop Purchase

Thursday, November 16, 2017

I’m not going to lie, money has been pretty tight recently, and I was a bit overdue for new makeup.  So I made the very inexpensive Colourpop order the other week, seeing as it is probably my favorite makeup brand ATM.  I needed new eyeshadow colors, and by my surprise, I happened to get a new ultra matte liquid lipstick too! Here’s all I received:

I was complaining about how late my Colourpop order was to arrive, but they sure did make up for it! As an apology, they sent me a mini liquid lipstick in the shade Times Square, coincidentally a shade I’ve been wanting to buy! I’ll for sure be buying a full sized one soon!

I purchased here the Hi-Maintenance Eyeshadow Palette, and I’m gagging over how gorgeous the colors are.  They are so well pigmented and apply easily, which is why I love all Colourpop products.  I couldn’t be happier with my purchase of this palette.  


2 comments:

  1. this palette is so pretty! loving the design and the colors! color pop always does amazing things xx corinne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not shades I’d put on myself but it’s a very pretty looking set 😍

    ReplyDelete