15 Days of Christmas Movies

Sunday, December 3, 2017



It is officially December, which means it is officially Blogmas season!  Christmas time to me is always the literal most wonderful time of year.  It’s a time of giving, family, and love.  There’s also the combination of some great Christmas traditions, some I’ve been doing for as long as I can remember. 

My personal favorite tradition has always been the Christmas movies my family and I love to watch every single year.  To initiate the start of Blogmas on my little blog, I’d love to share with you some great films I watch every year, merry Christmas season! 

  1. The Polar Express
  2. It’s a Wonderful Life
  3. Santa Claus is Comin’ to Town
  4. Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer 
  5. Charlie Brown Christmas Special
  6. The Holiday
  7. The Family Stone
  8. Elf 
  9. The Santa Claus
  10. Hallmark & Lifetime Christmas movies (way too many to name!)
  11. National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation
  12. How The Grinch Stole Christmas
  13. Santa Baby
  14. The Nativity Story (this one, I always watch on Christmas Eve!)
  15. A Christmas Story (of course I always watch this movie on a loop on Christmas Day!)

What are some favorites you enjoy to watch during the holiday’s? Comment down below, I’d love to find some new watches! 


No comments:

Post a Comment