Wednesday Addams DIY Costume + Makeup

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

“This is my costume.  I’m a homicidal maniac.  They look just like everyone else.”



I have been basically obsessed with watching The Addams Family movies this Halloween season, so I thought, what else to dress as than Wednesday?  After scrolling through the internet, Pinterest, and YouTube, this costume seemed extremely simple and fun.  So I decided to bring my inner Wednesday Addams out and have some fun with her this Halloween, and here are my end results!




I did want to be Debbie Jellinsky (played by the wonderful Joan Cusack)  from Addams Family Values, but Walmart ran out of blonde wigs last minute!  I will however definitely do that one next year!  To get this look, I bought this short black dress for about $10 at Walmart.  I already had a white, blouse that didn’t quite fit me anymore with the perfect Wednesday collar, so I simply cut it off and sewed it to my costume!  




I bought this Milani lipstick in a very dark purple shade to create the Wednesday makeup look of darkness.  For foundation I used the BareMinerals Pro Powder Foundation and the Sephora Brand concealer.  I used my Sephora “More Than Meets The Eye”  eyeshadow palette for the eyes, my Maybelline Mascara, and my Sephora Brand Eyeliner for the rest of my look.  For the complete Makeup look and tutorial, watch my video below! Be sure to subscribe to my new YouTube channel, too! Leave a comment on the video if you came from here! 

I hope you liked my Wednesday Addams DIY look, and maybe it can inspire you for next year’s Halloween costume!  Comment below your thoughts, and if you’ve ever gone as Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment