My Picks of Last Minute Stocking Fillers

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

This time of December is certainly the craziest time of year, in my opinion.  If you go to the stores from here until Christmas Day, you are mostly sure of being mobbed by massive amounts of people getting their last minute shopping done.  As hectic as it is, I have to admit I do love this time of year shopping wise! Mostly some great sales happen right before Christmas, which is a good reason to be last minute shopping. 

I did a lot of my shopping this past weekend, and even though I have more to do this Friday (it never ends!) I managed to find some really great stuff for little gifts for friends and family.  

Miscellaneous
One gift I managed to get on Black Friday, actually, was a Christmas patterned blanket.  The blanket I bought from JC Penny’s was so incredible soft that I gifted it to my friend, and she loved it!  Blankets can never go wrong!  Fuzzy Christmas socks work wonders, too!

Stationary
Another thing I noticed whilst shopping at Target the other day, was the little things they had on sale.  I got this cute set of cards pictured above, for just $1! If you know someone that loves stationary or is in need of some mini binders for some reason, Target is your place! I personally use mini binders to put my broadway playbills in, but I certainly don’t expect everyone to use it for that reason!!


Makeup
On the topic of makeup, I would say go to Ulta instead of Sephora, mainly because Sephora is so expensive!  If you were to do a drug store brand type of makeup, I’d say Elf is the best in that category.   My personal favorite makeup brand that myself and a ton of my friends love, is Colourpop.  Colourpop has some of the best makeup products out there, and they’re cheap!  Their matte liquid lipsticks and eyeshadow palettes are my favorites from them, definitely try out Colourpop if you already haven’t! 

Chocolate
Now let’s talk about something almost everyone loves: chocolate!  My mother and I happened to find a set of chocolate covered apples for family and I can’t think of a more perfect gift for someone!  Also, a personal favorite of mine is Lindor Truffles, which you could probably find at any grocery store. 

I’d say if you were to do some last minute Christmas shopping, Target is definitely the place to go.  Target truly never disappoints me, even in their clothing department!  Happy Holiday’s to you and your family, you truly deserve the lovely weekend.  

What are some stocking fillers you have found for Christmas? 

No comments:

Post a Comment