5 Things I Love About Christmas

Thursday, December 14, 2017

Christmas is easily my favorite time of year, and for lots of reasons.  It’s the season about joy and giving, and on top of that, really fun family traditions.  Christmas is the time of year when I am cramming to get gifts wrapped and sent out, just as I am doing right now! Last minute gifts seems to be my thing!  To think Christmas is now in less than two weeks, is really insane to me. 

Usually I’m overly excited for Christmas and it seems like it couldn’t come quicker.  This year, however, Christmas has really come too quickly!  Anyway, today’s post is going to be all about why I love this time of year, I hope you enjoy!

01. Family Traditions

There’s nothing I love more than spending Christmas with my family, and we’ve had some of the same traditions for years!  We always watch the same Christmas movies every year along with some hot chocolate by our side.  We will also usually go drive around the neighborhood looking at Christmas lights!  

02. Giving

Christmas is all about giving, and one of my favorite things is giving gifts to the people who deserve it.  I love the smile on people’s faces when they see that I got them something, it always warms my heart. 

03. Movies

One of my favorite things about the holiday season, is I LOVE THE MOVIES!  I always watch the same every year, along with some new ones from time to time.  Hallmark Christmas movies are also a favorite channel that my mom and I love to put on.  I recently wrote a blog post on my favorite films, you can go read it in detail here!

04. Christmas Cards

Another thing I love to do around Christmas cards, is make some Christmas cards for my friends and family.  I always tend to get this done last minute, but it always gets done.  I’ll either have them printed at a local Walmart, or I’ll buy hallmark cards and do it that way!

05. Christmas Eve

I love Christmas Eve, probably more than I’ll possibly love Christmas Day.   Every Christmas Eve, we always go over to my aunt and uncles house, and we have dinner and open early Christmas presents.  It’s always been a favorite tradition of mine, and I cannot wait to do it again this year! 


What is one of the reasons you love Christmas? 

No comments:

Post a Comment