My Natural Skincare Routine

Friday, September 22, 2017


Hello, darlings!  Hands raised, who else gets totally dried skin in the fall/winter season?  It seems to be a recurring issue with myself every year, but this year I am confident that it might be a little different.  I have recently decided to try to switch to all natural skin and hair products, and I feel like it is the right decision for me.  I must admit I am still in the process of the full switch to strictly all natural, but I am using a few products now that are halfway there.  In this blog post, I wanted to share with you some of my favorite skincare products that I use every night.

I reverse different nights between these two products, but both work equally as good as one another.  I am not sure if this is a great way for cleansing your face, but I initially wanted to test them, and they both feel oil-free, smooth, and are quality products that I love.




Clarisonic - Refreshing Gel Cleanser
This facial cleanser is really green for oily skin, and since I suffer from this, it’s the perfect match for me.  This gel feels incredible on my skin, and is probably the best gift I received last Christmas.  It contains both green and white tea in it, and it honestly feels very natural on my skin.  Since I was a kid, I have always had a bad acne issue, and it made me feel awful about myself for years.  When I began high school, I started to use the ProActiv products, and my face suddenly became much better.  There was however, one remaining problem: my face was still oily.

Ever since I began using Clarisonic’s product, my face began to feel much better.  I put this gel on every night, rubbing it on each section of my face for about 10-15 seconds each.  When I wake up in the morning, I wash it off with a hot rag (sorry, I can’t do a cold one in the morning!), and my face feels great for the whole rest of the day.  This gel is so refreshing for my face, and I am so glad I came across it this year.



Purity - One Step Facial Cleanser
One of my family members actually loaned me this product, and I have loved it ever since.  This cleanser is really terrific for cleaning everything off of my face.  It removes oils, dirt, and makeup after a long and tiring day.  This product contains natural extracts to help clean and moisturize the skin.  I won’t lie, this cleanser isn’t the greatest scent in the world, but it works just wonderfully.  I was initially nervous to use it, because sometimes new products can give my face a slight rash (I do have sensitive skin), but with relief it didn’t.

Purity has been a more recent discovery of mine, and I am really glad that I found it.  It feels refreshing and smooth on my skin, working wonders every time I use it.  To apply it on my face, I do the same exact steps as the Clarisonic gel!




It is a safe note to make that both of these products have also really helped my acne a lot.  I still get it now and then, but since using these products, I rarely use ProActiv as much as I used to.  


You can purchase both of these products here:

No comments:

Post a Comment