Being Postive: And How it Can Change Your Life

Thursday, July 20, 2017
I had the won
derful opportunity to go to New York City a few weeks ago, and I have to say that this trip gave me a new aspect on attitude.  I had the chance to see Anastasia on Broadway, starring my talented friend Christy Altomare.  I was invited backstage to meet her for the first time, and I must admit it was a fantastic night talking to her.  She told me her story, how she got to where she is now, and it was truly inspiring to me.  She really taught me how positivity can change your life in very big ways.  Therefore, I decided to dedicate today's post to how positivity can affect your life.

Positivity is personally something I have always struggled with.  It is very difficult to remain positive during bad times, and to look for anything and everything positive.  What Christy taught me, is that no matter the situation you are in, you should always try to find something positive.  When she found positivity, her life suddenly turned around.  She began getting auditions, meeting wonderful people, and eventually landed her starring Broadway role.  This story has inspired me to try to find more positivity in my life.

You never know how much being kind to someone can change that person's day.  Perhaps someone is having a bad day, smiling at them or being as kind as possible, could possibly make that person's day a little bit better.  Nice people are attractive, that's just a fact, you should naturally want to be around kind hearted and sweet people.  You should also do your best to be one of these people yourself.  You never really know how much you can change someone's day, or even his life.
So just try to be the best person you can be, because that could really effect your attitude.  Your attitude will also really effect your life in ways you can't know.  Be kind, love each other, and learn to love yourself most importantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment