The Blogging Niche

Sunday, July 23, 2017
As a Blogger, one of my main concerns is knowing what I Blog about. Your Blogging niche is essentially what you are comfortable blogging about and also what you're passionate about writing. If you don't know what you're comfortable writing about, what then do you do?





When I first started Blogging, I called myself a "Fashion Blogger". At the time, I did try doing as many fashion posts as possible, but overtime I just started losing that niche. I don't have a ton of money to buy a new outfit every week, nor do I have time to get high quality photos in every outfit I wear. So, I began understanding what a "Lifestyle Blogger" was, and realized that writing about that, is what I really love to do. Blogging about Lifestyle was really what I was most passionate about, it also let me write more personal posts and what not. Nowadays, I would say my Blog is mostly a "Lifestyle Blog".

I also like to run with Travel and Fashion as one of my main focuses as well. I do enjoy writing tips and tricks about New York City, as much as I also enjoy writing about clothes every now and then. The point I'm trying to make, is that you can freely write about simply any subject on your Blog. Why? Well, it's YOUR BLOG! You should be blogging because you love to write, along with getting some things across, but you should not be blogging if you're purely in it for the money. I've been blogging for a year now, and I'm much happier with how my writing style is today than it was a year ago.

If you don't know what your Blogging Niche is, then sit down and think about what you like and what makes you happy. Maybe it's writing up recipes, or talking about makeup looks, or even personal things. Whatever it is that makes you happy to write about, that's what you should Blog about!

3 comments:

  1. I love being a lifestyle blogger as it enables you to focus on so many of your life passions. I think it's true you can be more successful focusing on a particular niche but why condense who you are. I'm the same with my IG, I'd much rather it reflect my current life than be another same old white flat lay theme.
    Jaz xoxo
    http://www.thelifeofasocialbutterfly.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like my blog is so widely spread because they are genuinely all of my interests. But I'm ok with That, just hope my audience is too! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like my blog is so widely spread because they are genuinely all of my interests. But I'm ok with That, just hope my audience is too! X

    ReplyDelete